Thursday, January 18, 2007

Give Me My Bonuses

Hi,

It's been a long time since I blogged...

Why? Because I working really hard on putting together a portal that you can use to promote several Bonuses and when you give it away (yes, you will give it away); people will thank you for your generosity! :)

If you are in hurry, here is the link: http://www.GiveMeMyBonuses.com

I have set it up in such a way that you can giveaway the portal for following scenarios:

- Bonus for Signing up your newsletter
- Bonus for Buying your product
- Bonus for Buying affiliate product using your link
- Great offering for Giveaways

These are only some scenarios that I could think of, use your imagination for other possibilities!

Before you start thinking, how much will it cost you, let me tellyou it will cost you nothing! :)

I have even goen to the extent of hosting your replica site/portal on my web server.
So, you don't have to worry about anything.

Enough said... here is the link where you can go and view now:
http://www.GiveMeMyBonuses.com

Please do drop your feedback as to how you find it.

Best regards,
Amar Mehta

Tags:
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home